Thursday, 20 July 2017

Warm Fuzzies KAL

Hello there lovelies!

Today I want to let you know about something really exciting...I'm co-hosting my first knit-along/make-along!

Myself and the lovely Jenn Sheelen of jennsheelen.com are hosting the Warm Fuzzies KAL, which is a make-along where you can knit/crochet/weave/spin something that gives you warm fuzzies...in other words something that makes you happy.

KAL Details:
  •  The KAL runs from July 15th - 30th September 2017.
  • Double/multi dipping allowed, projects must be started July 15th or later to qualify for prizes.
  • You must be a subscriber of the JennSheelen Podcast, and also be a member of both the JennSheelen and CosyCuteKnits groups on Ravelry.
  • The chatter thread is in the CosyCuteKnits group, & the finished objects thread is in Jenn's. We will be drawing prizes from BOTH threads so make sure you join in on the chatter & post your finished objects! 
You can gain extra entries for prizes if you:
  1. Use one of my patterns (Naomi Buchanan Designs)
  2. Use one of my project bags (CosyCuteKnits Etsy)
  3. Use one of Jenn's patterns (Jenn Sheelen Designs)
  4. Use Jenn's hand-dyed yarn (jennsheelen.com)
That's 4 extra entries up for grabs!
To celebrate the beginning of our KAL, Jenn & I have also got a 15% discount code for Jenn's Ravelry store, and her website jennsheelen.com, & also my Ravelry store and the CosyCuteKnits etsy shop.  Discount code is valid until July 31st 2017, so make sure you check it out! 

I hope you will come and join in with us!

Happy crafting,
Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment