Today I want to let you know about something really exciting...I'm co-hosting my first knit-along/make-along!
Myself and the lovely Jenn Sheelen of jennsheelen.com are hosting the Warm Fuzzies KAL, which is a make-along where you can knit/crochet/weave/spin something that gives you warm fuzzies...in other words something that makes you happy.
- The KAL runs from July 15th - 30th September 2017.
- Double/multi dipping allowed, projects must be started July 15th or later to qualify for prizes.
- You must be a subscriber of the JennSheelen Podcast, and also be a member of both the JennSheelen and CosyCuteKnits groups on Ravelry.
- The chatter thread is in the CosyCuteKnits group, & the finished objects thread is in Jenn's. We will be drawing prizes from BOTH threads so make sure you join in on the chatter & post your finished objects!
- Use one of my patterns (Naomi Buchanan Designs)
- Use one of my project bags (CosyCuteKnits Etsy)
- Use one of Jenn's patterns (Jenn Sheelen Designs)
- Use Jenn's hand-dyed yarn (jennsheelen.com)
To celebrate the beginning of our KAL, Jenn & I have also got a 15% discount code for Jenn's Ravelry store, and her website jennsheelen.com, & also my Ravelry store and the CosyCuteKnits etsy shop. Discount code is valid until July 31st 2017, so make sure you check it out!
I hope you will come and join in with us!