Sunday, 1 January 2017

2017 - the year of 1,2,3 Me!

Hey lovelies,

I decided a couple of weeks ago that in 2017 I am going to do things a little differently.  This year I am going to set aside time to do things for myself, and things that I want to do.  I hope to do this in many different ways, but this week I'm going to talk about something in particular - my crafting.

Now while I am going to be making items to donate to my local NICU & Cancer Units, as well as sewing & selling project bags on etsy, I have decided that this year the rest of my crafting is going to be selfish knitting/crochet/sewing.  I have started to accumulate quite a range of patterns in my Ravelry library that I really want to knit, so I'm going to do just that!

After all, part of the enjoyment is not only in making the item, but also in being able to use & enjoy it.

I will also be participating in with a few KALs this year, which I will go into detail about next weekend so keep an eye out for that!

Till next time,
Naomi x

1 comment: