Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Crochet 'c2c' baby blanket

Hey there lovelies!


On Friday night I decided to try and crochet a corner to corner (c2c) baby blanket for a lady I know who is pregnant.  

I love this pattern! 

It is so incredibly quick to work up, and the pattern is so addictive! I loved it from the first couple of rows.   Worked on the diagonal you increase at the start and end of every row, and once you get to the width you want, you then start decreasing.
 


I had seen others create blankets with this pattern, so I wanted to give it a go. 

I watched the video tutorial on YouTube by Sarah-jane from Bella Coco. After watching it once I was on a roll! 

I love her tutorials. They are so easy to follow, and I watched her scalloped border video to learn how to create the border for this blanket. 


I can't believe just how addictive and easy this pattern is. In fact, I might start another one soon! 

Till next time,
Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment