Sunday, 21 February 2016

Blankets galor!

Hey lovelies!

It's been a while since I last posted, but I'm back! I've been in a flare for the past week, so haven't really had much to write about. However, while laid up I did finish two more crochet projects! Yay me! 

The first project I finished was my granny square blanket. I've been working on this for just over 4 months, and I am so pleased with the end result! 


It is just the perfect size for my double bed, and I finished it off with a shell border. So pretty!

The next thing I completed was another c2c baby blanket. This one I made for a friend to give to a local dementia group to sell to raise money for the group. I love the way the yarn turned out in this one:


Again I finished it off with a shell border. I love that technique! To me it truly finished a project like a blanket, and gives it something extra :)

Since finishing these blankets I have started a few more projects: a V stitch scarf, another c2c baby blanket for the group, and a Ripple blanket. I think I'm going to concentrate on the two blankets first. I find them more interesting and satisfying to work on! 

So that's it for this post! Let me know what you've been working on either here or on Twitter. 

Till next time,
Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment