Monday, 4 January 2016

Remember the good times


I saw this on Pinterest, and it really captured my interest. (Ha that rhymes...)

I think this is a really good idea, as often we forget the good things that happen, and dwell on the bad. By doing what the photo suggests, we are making a conscious effort to remember the good times, which has will most likely have a positive impact on our daily lives. 

If we take the time to write down the good things, for example making new friends or going somewhere nice, we have a way to not only look back on the good times, we also live in the moment. By taking note of the fact that something good has happened, we will be having a positive effect on our own outlook on life. 

If you wake up each morning thinking "today something good is going to happen that I can write down", you are more likely to take each day as it comes, feel better physically and mentally, and you may even be more open to new experiences. 

I'm planning on doing this, so who is with me? Let's make 2016 a year to remember! 

Now I just need to find a jar...

Bye for now,
Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment