Wednesday, 27 January 2016

My Pamper Routine!


Hello there lovelies!

Today I went and had a new set of gel nails (see above) and a massage done. So I decided to treat myself even further and have a wee pamper evening :) 

As I decided to do this, I thought I would write a wee post about my routine! 

Pamper Routine 
First off I run myself a nice hot bath. I find that having a bath helps my fibro pains, plus there is nothing quite as relaxing! Tonight I used my LUSH yoga bath bomb that I talked about in my last post, and it is SO PRETTY!! The colours are gorgeous, and it smells so good! 


When I am having a bath I always light a candle and turn off the lights. I find it helps me unwind. I also put on music on my iPad, usually piano instrumentals on 8tracks. 

After my lovely bath, I applied a face mask, and I love this one I got in Superdrug. I find the aloe Vera helps soothe my skin, and also this mask is quite hydrating. After I took the mask off, I used Micellar water to further cleanse and soothe my skin. Lastly I applied moisturiser. This is a must for any skin type, as your skin needs extra hydration after applying a face mask. 

I then applied this body buttercream by Soap & Glory. I LOVE this body butter! I received this as part of a gift for Christmas. I apply this liberally all over. It feels so lovely and rich. 

As I had my nails done today I decided to give myself a pedicure. Tonight I used a nail polish by Tanya Burr, called New York Night. This polish is a rich deep purple that only needs one coat. 


After my pampering I watched the Sports Relief Great British Bake Off, and relaxed while checking out my Twitter and Facebook. 

So that's it lovelies! My simple but lovely pamper routine :)

Let me know what your favourite items are for a pamper evening in the comments below. 

Till next time,
Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment