Thursday, 31 December 2015

New year new things?

Hey there lovelies :)

So today is New Years Eve, and as 2015 comes to a close I've been thinking about 2016 and what I would like to achieve/do. So, I've came up with a list of 5 things I want to do in 2016:


1. Step out of my comfort zone
I don't know if it is because of my anxiety, or if it is just part of my personality, but I tend to stick with what I know. In 2016 I want to step out of my comfort zone and try new things. I have booked a holiday for August with my best friend, which is something new and exciting. 

2. Learn a new skill
I love to learn new things, so this year I plan to learn a new skill. Maybe I will learn how to sew. I don't know yet but by the end of 2016 I hope to have achieved this goal. 

3. Lose weight
Yeah I know, it's a standard New Years resolution, but this is something I would really love to achieve. I think that by losing some weight it may not only help my self esteem, but also may ease my fibro flares/pains. 

4. Start exercising regularly
Again a standard resolution, but like losing weight I want to start exercising regularly to try and improve my health and ease my pain. Yes it's going to be tough, but I have to try right? My best friend and I are going to start swimming once a week, so we shall see how that goes!

5. Learn more about my health
As a Spoonie I already know quite a bit about my health, but I want to improve that knowledge so I can help myself more. 

What are your goals for 2016? Let me know in the comments or by using the hashtag NovelNaomi on Twitter. 

Happy new year! 

Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment