Tuesday, 18 August 2015

White Chocolate and Raspberry Muffins

Last night I decided I wanted to bake and try making something new, so I made these White Chocolate and Raspberry Muffins. 


They turned out really well, and are so easy to make! I used this recipe which I found via Google: http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/450617/raspberry-and-chocolate-muffins

To me they taste really nice. You get the sweetness of the muffin and the chocolate, with the tartness of the raspberries. My little sisters like them too which is always nice to hear! I think next time I may try substituting the raspberries for strawberry jam.  Swirl it through the mix and then put a little on top of each before baking. I think they would be lovely as well! 

Now I'm off to sit down with a cuppa, a muffin and the novel I will be reviewing soon. 

Happy baking! 

Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment