Sunday, 2 August 2015

That's how the cookie crumbles!

Hey lovelies!

Last night I decided I wanted to bake and try something new, and what's better than a sweet, chewy double chocolate cookie to satisfy a sweet craving?

I made White and Milk Chocolate Cookies using Tanya Burr's recipe - I'll post the link below! These cookies are crisp on the outside, sweet and chewy on the inside, and deliciously chocolatey! What more could a girl want?

Baking has always been something I have enjoyed. In recent years it's became a sort of stress reliever for me, the feel of the dough between my fingers, and that gorgeous smell of freshly baked goodies never fails to ease my mind...and my tummy!

I first learnt how to bake by helping my mum - as most little girls do! Then when I was in secondary school I started to gather recipes from my Home Economics class.  I've kind of just went on from there, and I love trying out new recipes, and of course, doing a taste test!

So as I sit here nibbling on one of these scrumptious cookies, I have a question for you lovely readers: do you like to bake? And if so, what is your favourite recipe?

I look forward to reading your comments!

To make these cookies, head over to http://www.closeronline.co.uk/2015/01/recipe-tanya-burr-s-milk-and-white-chocolate-cookies for the recipe.  Enjoy!

Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment