Wednesday, 12 August 2015

My everyday natural makeup Routine

Hey there lovelies! So for today's post I've decided to share my everyday makeup routine and favourite products. So here is my everyday look:


Now to get this natural makeup look I use the following:

Foundation: Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Éclat foundation.
I LOVE this foundation! I've been using this foundation for about 4 years, and it is perfect for me. I am very pale and often find it hard to get the right shade for me. So a few years ago I went to House of Fraser where I got this foundation. The shade I have is BR20, and it is such a fantastic match for my skin tone. This foundation is suitable for all skin types, has a sheer build-able coverage, and a beautiful natural finish. At £31.50 a bottle it is quite pricey, but one bottle lasts ages! You only need to use 1 pump, and it doesn't fade during the day. With SPF 19 it is great for your skin too! 


Powder: Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder 
This powder is great. I use it on top of my foundation to set it, and also keep it in my handbag incase I need any touch-ups during the day. At £3.99 it is a bargain too! 


Blusher: Clinique blusher
I actually got this blusher in a sample kit, and I really like it. It's actually a really pretty pink (not as dark as the photo). 


Brows: Collection Brow Kit
I recently did a review of this kit.  I currently use the middle powder as I got my eyebrows tinted. Check out more review for more info on this kit! 


Eyeshadow: E.L.F eyeshadow palette (warm)
I love this palette. I have blue eyes so I tend to use brown and golden tones, and this palette is perfect for that. It was also quite cheap too which is always a bonus! 


Mascara: Collection Volumising Mascara
I recently got this mascara and I really like it so far. It really defines my lashes which I love. I apply 1-2 coats after I curl my lashes. 


Avon White Eyeliner
I have a little tip for you! If you apply white eyeliner in the inner corner of your eyes it makes you appear more wide awake and bright eyed :) 


Lips: Rimmel London lipstick
I love these lipsticks! I have 3 so far, but this is one of my favourites. It is a really pretty pink that is perfect for everyday. 


Brushes etc:
I use Ecotools brushes, and I mainly use the mini Kabuki brush to apply my powder, the blush brush to apply my blusher, and the fine angled brush to fill in my brows. 


I also use an eyelash curler on my lashes before I apply mascara. This one I got in poundland, and it is actually really good! Bargain! 



So that's it! That's what I use for my everyday natural makeup rountine. Have you used any of these products? If so, let me know what you think in the comments!

Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment