Tuesday, 11 August 2015

My baking bestie

Hello there lovelies! As you all know, I love to bake. And as much as I love it, it would not be possible for me without this beauty right here:

 

Yup that's right, my mixer. 

I got this Cucina by Giani mixer last Christmas from my mum. She knows how much I love to bake, and that it was becoming hard for me to do so. The reason being my health. As I have mentioned previously, I suffer from a few health conditions, and one of these is chronic pain and fatigue (I am waiting for an appointment to see rheumatology to find out the cause). 

Now the reason this was making it super difficult for me to bake, was due to pain in my wrists when I tried to stir mixtures etc. Also, I tire very easily, and I was exhausted by the time I finished! 

Enter my mixer :) Thanks to this beauty I can bake until my little heart is content, with little strain on my body. Baking using this is a dream, and it came with loads of attachments so I can bake whatever I want!

I also adore the colour! It's so bright and beautiful! 

So tell me, what's your favourite thing in the kitchen? Let me know in the comments!

Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment