Monday, 10 August 2015

Library Haul!

Hello again everyone! As I sit here with my cup of tea, I realised I forgot to share my library haul with you all! 


Ta da! I went to the library on Friday and Saturday with my little sisters. They both wanted to get some books out, and it makes me really happy that they want to read, so I took them along to our local library. And of course, while I was there I had to get some out myself. It would have been a sin not to!

So, what did I get? 

- Three Amazing Things About You by Jill Mansell (which I started and finished last night! Check out yesterday's post for the review!)
- A Vintage Wedding by Katie Fforde (which I am about to start reading once I finish this post)
- Saving Grace by Jane Green (was so pleased they had this!)
- Meet Me at the Cupcake Cafe by Jenny Colgan (which I've already read but want to re-read)
- Follow Me Home by Cathy Woodman

I am really happy with what I borrowed! My town library is rather small, so it is sometimes a hit or miss with regards to what they might have. This time it was definitely a hit! 

Have you read any of these guys? If so, let me know what you thought in the comments! 

Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment