Sunday, 2 August 2015

Collection Work The Colour Eyebrow Kit Review

Two facts about me: One, I am very pale, and Two I have practically no eyebrows.  My eyebrows are really blonde, so a must-have in my makeup bag is a brow kit of some description.  Last week I bought the Collection Work the Colour Eyebrow kit in Superdrug for £3.99 (Bargain!).  At such a low price I was a bit apprehensive, but I was really pleasantly surprised! The light shade is perfect for filling in my brows, and doesn't fade during the day unlike some other powders I've tried.

Outer Packaging

Inside the palette

The packaging is quite cute, a small palette that contains 3 brow powders, a little brow brush, and a clear brow gel.  When you open it up, there is a little mirror on the very top of the lid which is always a bonus.  I actually really like the overall packaging of the kit, as it is the perfect size for popping in your handbag for any touch ups you may need during the day.  
The fact that it comes with a little brush is also something I really love, as I having to carry different brushes with me when I go out. This is a perfect little solution to that! The 3 powders are great, as they offer a dark brown, a medium brown, and the lightest shade I use which is kind of a light golden-y brown.  The consistency is great, they are really easy to apply, and the little clear brow gel is perfect for setting the final look.

For such a low price this kit is a total steal! I absolutely recommend this product, and I think it is definitely going to be a staple in my make-up bag.

Any thoughts?

Naomi x


No comments:

Post a Comment