Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Ciaté Paint Pots Nail Polishes Review

I have a confession to make. I am a MAJOR nail polish addict.  I have a rather large collection, and I just can't help myself when I see a new polish that I like. Now a few weeks ago my gorgeous friend Deanne sent me a bottle of Ciàté nail polish in Red Hot Chili...and I became hooked to the stuff! Seriously, I now have 4 different colours of their polishes, and I just can't stop myself from getting more. So without further ado, here is my wee review of them!
As mentioned I have 4 different shades: Hopscotch, Beach Hut, Looking Glass, and Red Hot Chili.

Hopscotch:
This polish is a beautiful shade of orange that reminds me of summer! It applies perfectly, and only requires two coats.  The consistency of the polish is great, and the brush is the perfect size for applying the polish - not too thin or thick like others I've tried. I also love the packaging: it's so cute! The little bow on the front of the bottle is such a adorable little touch. 


In this picture it looks kind of red-toned, but in reality it is a lovely shade of orange, much like the picture of the bottle in the first picture. 

Beach Hut:
This shade is one of my favourites. A stunning burnt orange with flecks of gold, it is perfect for adding a little sparkle to those summer nights! This polish is quite sheer, so I normally apply 2-3 coats to make it really shine. 


Looking Glass:
You'll feel like Alice In Wonderland with this polish! A perfect shade of silver, that has a holographic tone to it, you will be mesmerised by your nails with this one! I am currently wearing this, and the way it catches the light is gorgeous. One of my favs!


Red Hot Chili:
This was the first Ciaté polish I tried, and I love it. The colour is a gorgeous fiery red that looks beautiful on my nails.
Here is a picture of my nails with the polish. I have on two coats, which I find to be plenty. It also has a lovely glossy finish, so I didn't even apply a top coat! 

I really can't find any fault with these polishes. They apply perfectly, and are such beautiful colours. They also last well too! I definitely plan to buy some more in the future!

Naomi x




No comments:

Post a Comment