Sunday, 9 August 2015

Book review: Three Amazing Things About You by Jill Mansell

One truly amazing story...


"Hallie has a secret. She's in love. He's perfect for her in every way, but he's seriously out of bounds. And her friends aren't going to help her because what they do know is that Hallie doesn't have long to live. Time is running out...

Flo has a dilemma. She really likes Zander. But his scary sister won't be even faintly amused if she thinks Zander and Flo are becoming friends - let alone anything more. 

Tasha has a problem. It's not being nicknamed 'Bin Girl' because of an embarrassing incident with a credit card. It's that her new boyfriend is the adventurous type. And she's afraid one of his adventures will go badly wrong. 

Three Amazing Things About You begins as Hallie goes on a journey. A donor has been found and she's about to be given new lungs. But whose?"

Ladies and gentlemen she's done it again! Jill Mansell's new novel is to me her best yet...and I've read quite a few! Three Amazing Things About You made me laugh, cry, and grin like an idiot. I started this book at 2:30pm today...and finished it at 10:30pm. That's how good it is!  

This new novel is such a lovely, and rather inspiring read. Three Amazing Things About You inspires you to live life to the full, regardless of your circumstances. I really could identify with Hallie quite a bit throughout this story. I don't have CF like her, but I do have a few health conditions of my own. To have to pace yourself due to your health is hard, but Hallie not only does that, she also helps others along the way. Hallie, Flo, and Tasha made me whoop for joy when things went right for them, and cry when they didn't. 

I am so glad I picked up this book. It truly is fantastic, so what are you waiting for? Go read it and see for yourselves! 

My rating: ***** 5 stars and more! 

Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment