Sunday, 2 August 2015

A Novel Idea!

Hello there lovelies!

To inject a little something extra into my rather simple life, I have decided to start a blog...and here it is! My first blog post! Scary or what? Lol

One of the reasons I decided to start my very own blog, is because it combines two of my favourite things: writing and chatting. Yup, I love to write, and I also, like many people, love nothing more than sitting down with a few of my friends and having a good old natter!

So, as this is my first post, I think it may be a good time to tell you a little bit about me! My name is Naomi, I'm a 20 something from Northern Ireland, and I'm a major bookworm, baking and craft addict. I have a BA Hons degree in English with Education, and a rather sweet tooth from all my baking! :P

Books, baking and crafts are going to play a huge role in this blog, so keep an eye out for my future posts...one of which will be coming very soon!

As well as this, I suffer from a few chronic conditions, so you can also follow my 'Spoonie' journey here.

So grab a cuppa, pull up a chair, and have a nice read here on my blog!

Naomi x


No comments:

Post a Comment